Wednesday, October 01, 2014

{New Stamp Line!} Introducing The Bee's Knees


Hello again, stamping friends! I've got super exciting news to share. I'm so proud to introduce The Bee's Knees, a new stamp line under STAMPlorations that features designs by Shirley Bampton! Shirley is our first stamp designer recruit and I'm so chuffed! It's wonderful to have another artist creating fun stamps for our little stamp company.


To start off The Bee's Knees, we will be releasing two stamp sets by Shirley in November, along with the other stamps I designed. But before I show you those two sets, read about how Shirley ended up designing stamps:


"Hello, Shirley Bampton here, and I’m so excited to be launching my own line of stamps, The Bee’s Knees, available exclusively at STAMPlorations.
"I’ve been stamping and cardmaking for about 17 years, and during that time I’ve amassed a huge number of stamps, but sometimes there would still be a stamp I wanted that wasn’t out there yet. So a few months ago, I bought a hobby stamp making machine, started drawing and doodling and had a go at making stamps from my own designs. 
"Fortunately for me, Shery was interested in my designs and offered to produce “proper” stamps under the umbrella of STAMPlorations - my favourite stamp company ;) 
"This is a dream come true for me, and I hope that you’ll like my stamps as much as I do."

Shirley is one of the most talented card-makers I know and admire, and she's certainly one of my favorites! And I can't be any more proud to have the opportunity to create projects using her designs!

This November, Shirley's CityGirl and Rosebuds--both 4" by 6" sets--will be released. Here's a preview of her stamps.



Aren't Shirley's stamps just fabulous?! We'll soon be sharing projects showcasing her stamps so keep your eyes peeled! The STAMPlorations girls are excited to play with Shirley's stamps :o)

Before I go, we've got the winner of the Vignette: Old Type set. I drew the winner's name out of a plastic jar! I went through the Spotlight Project posts from July to September, wrote down the names of those who left comments (1 comment = 1 entry) on pieces of paper, stuck them in a plastic jar, gave the jar a fair shake, and drew the winner: Taunya Butler! Congratulations, Taunya! Please email me at sheryruss@gmail.com to claim your prize.

Thank you so much to all of you wonderful ladies who regularly read our blog and leave thoughtful, encouraging comments! All of us at STAMPlorations appreciate you and your time! We'll draw another winner of a stamp set on October 31 so I hope you'll keep on reading the Spotlight Project posts! Cornelia will be back on October 7 to share the first Spotlight Project for October.

Stamp with all your {he}ART!

12 comments:

  1. Exciting that the STAMPlorations line is expanding! The sets are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Shirley :) you rock. I am so excited about the new line. Your designs are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Shirley! And I fully agree with accolades from Shery: you are incredibly creative, and taking this next step to design your own stamps (those here are ahhh-mazzzing!) is simply more evidence! So thrilled for you...and us *grin* Shery- you're a gem for bringing Shirley's talent under your umbrella. WOW...we are so fortunate to have you talented gals in our midst! Thank you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome new stamps!! Love the images!! I also love that I am your winner - I will email you right away!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an exciting news!!! Love the new release set, It is a rocking set:)
    Shirley's designs are stunning!!! Love and excited to see the creations with the very talented group of gals!!!









    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, just left a note on Shirley's blog but I am buying both of these as soon as they are out....don't forget to remind me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous designs - love them!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful News! Congrats to both Shirley and Shery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great. Can't have enough rosebuds. I like the bee on the honeycomb as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome new designs from Shirley!! Can't wait to see what the STAMPlorations designers come up with using them!! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fab new line to add to the Stamplorations family! Love both of these sets...I even like the logo, banner!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)