Monday, October 13, 2014

{News!} November Stamps Preview

Hey there, STAMPlorations friends! Are you ready for a preview of more stamps? You've seen the JOYFUL set, our stamp club set for October, and last Friday, you saw the two fab stamp sets under The Bee's Knees line. Now I'd like to share the rest of the stamps coming out in November.

First up is VIGNETTE: Eat Drink Be Merry, a fun graphic set with 12 stamps. This set is perfect for creating one layer and CAS cards. Take it up a notch and create your own backgrounds with the words and icons.


Next is VIGNETTE: Trendy Leaves. This was actually the hubby's idea. A couple of months ago, when I was brainstorming for stamps to design, he said that since Trendy Feathers is one of our most popular sets (we keep selling out of this set!), we ought to create a Trendy line. And so we came up with a list of Trendy [insert word here]...and it's quite a list! Trendy Leaves is one of many that will be coming out in the next 6 release months. In the last couple of weeks, I've taken this set out for a spin (here, here, and here). I had a fun time designing this set and it's my favorite set to date. Expect to see Trendy Leaves 2 soon ;o)


And we're introducing a new line called Typografia. As a designer, I just love typography. And this new line features my love of combining fonts and we've got 7 super inspirational quotes to kick things off.


These stamps will be officially released on November 17. And yup, we'll have a stamp release blog hop to celebrate. In a couple of weeks or so, these stamps will be available at a special pre-release bundle price so keep your eyes peeled if you want to snag these babies at a great price :o)

What do you think of our upcoming stamps? Which one's your favorite? Leave a comment by October 23 and one lucky commenter will win one of the stamps in the Typografia line. We'll announce the winner on October 24.

See you tomorrow for a brand new Spotlight Project from Vicki!


22 comments:

  1. Love the typography leaves. They would be just perfect to create a distressed card with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the leaves also, but love the sentiments, :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely leaves and simply spendid sentiments, Shery ... fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect stamp set release for CAS cards!
    I love Eat Drink Be Merry graphic set and Typography line (beautiful fonts).
    Great job done Shery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three sets look like they will be a real hit. If I had to chose it would be a battle between the leaves and typographo sets. I love word art too and so perhaps they would win? I reckon you and the dt will have some awesome back grounds made with the first set too. Can't wait to see your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Typografia wins for me!! Followed closely by trendy leaves. Wonderful stamp sets - the only problem I can see is that November is a long time to wait!!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooooohoooooooooo Shery great stamps !!!
    My Favorite will be VIGNETTE: Trendy Leaves ... there are so much posibilities to use --- had have a look to you examples and love them !!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of them are wonder ! My favourite Typografia !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the leaf stamps and I like the Typografia too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must admit I'm more a tea than coffee drinker so although I can see this is a lovely set it didn't leap out at me. Unlike the other two. I gotta get those leaves, and since I have coveted the feathers for ages maybe I should just go for both. I love the typography set. The Mixed fonts and great sentiments make these highly desirable. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all fabulous, but the trendy leaves are the ones I'm crushing on! LOVE them, as I do the feathers. Excited to see them (and own them *grin*)
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome sets.... the Trendy Leaves are my favorites! Gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Trendy Leaves. So many ways they can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the new stamp sets. The new line called Typografia is my favorite, love the different fonts and great quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The typo set is my fav, great sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the preview. That typography is my favorite followed closely by the Trendy Leaves! I love your line of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite has to be those trendy leaves!! Awesomely lovely and so cool!! Would love to stamp with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New stamps - good times!! Trendy Leaves is definitely my favourite, and it doesn't look like I'm alone there! The typografia stamps are beautiful too - I'm no good with words so it's nice to have them there for you already done!

    Thank you for the opportunity to win one of these fab stamps - hopefully the draw being on my birthday will bring me extra luck! Ha ha! I'm only joking...good luck to all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the new stamps! Especially the leaves one. Think that may have to find its way home to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete