Friday, October 10, 2014

{News!} The Bee's Knees Stamps Now Available to Pre-Order

Happy Friday, STAMPlorations friends! Got any crafting plans this weekend? I do! After an incredibly intense and stressful week, I intend to spend at least 5 hours at my craft table. The other hours...well, I plan on catching up on sleep ;o)

But before I switch to weekend mode, I wanted to let ya'll know that CityGirl and Rosebuds, the two stamp sets in The Bee's Knees line by our very own Shirley, are available to pre-order on the shop.



 



The STAMPlorations girls will soon be sharing projects that showcase these stamps, but here are a few projects created by Shirley herself! These two sets are versatile and you can certainly use them to create projects that suit your crafting style.





Gorgeous cards, aren't they?

In a couple of days, I'll give a preview of the rest of the stamps coming out in November, so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime, hope ya'll have a super weekend!

Stamp with all your {he}ART!

8 comments:

  1. Love all these stylish girl creations and the rose bud is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS card with the rosebud. Gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow Shirley you are really a busy bee all are A D O R A B L E and each with different idea..you are really talented woman..I love very much the second and third card....hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great cards!! Well done on all of them!! The rosebuds are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)