Tuesday, May 01, 2018

{Spotlight Project} Becca Shines Bright (Like a Diamond)



Howdy friendly friends! Today, I'm going to add a little sparkle to your day and show off how to use Perfect Pearls to add shimmer to your projects.


If you've never used Perfect Pearls before and you love all things glitter (like I do) you should definitely give them a try. They've got a whole host of different uses.


One of my favorite ways to use them is to mix them with a little bit of water and create a sparkly paint.


I fell in love with the new Sparkly stamp set and couldn't wait to put it to use!


There are so many sentiments in it and can be used for so many different kinds of cards.


After I had a swatch of shimmer painted, I stamped my gemstones in it and then fussy cut away. 


I used a white gel pen to add some hightlights to the jewels.


I stamped a sentiment from the set onto a tag I cut using Curly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies. I added my gemstones, and some metallic blue twine and then mounted everything onto my card.



So there you have it. Just a little bit of glitter to start your day. :)

Products used:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on perfect pearls - I think I have one in my craft room I have not used - hope to get to that - your sparkle card is lovely - nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect pearls are ideal for your card - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are gorgeous images so stunningly used - a wonderful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)